Wednesday 3 July 2013

Pop over to Paris?

"What country would you like to go to tomorrow?"

I cant exactly say this is a question I've ever been seriously asked before, but there it was today, thrown at me as I got out of bed and went to get a morning coffee. I'm staying at my friend's in Brussels at the moment and he thought it might be fun to go Amsterdam, maybe Berlin, Barcelona? Just for a few days. You know, just casually. This might I just add is coming only two days after we went to Paris for four days - because we could. And yes, Paris was amazing. Me, Ruby and Sean (friend I'm staying with in Brussels) ate snails and patisseries, drunk a rather large quantity of wine, raced around looking at all the very very remarkable buildings and museums and even enjoyed the night life - where we didnt get home till 6am the next day. Woops.

So, right now, I'm just about feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog. 6am! No wonder you sound tired on the phone!

    ReplyDelete