Tuesday 18 June 2013

Cardiff


Cardiff is such a beautiful cultural place. One of my favourite things to do here was just walk around the city and take in the atmosphere. 

It was here that I also saw my first castle and I honestly couldn't help but feel as though I was in Game Of Thrones. It was so hard to comprehend just how old this building was, and the times in which it was built. I suddenly have a strong desire to find as much as i possible can about the past. Maybe I'll become a history major?



Now, for a Dr. Who fan, there is no place like Cardiff.

It is expected that the Doctor Who experience would be incredible and just full of cool/interesting Dr.Who stuff, but I had just no idea just how much of an 'experience' it would be. It was like someone had just picked me up and placed me on the set of the show. I had life size (because they're real, right?) daleks coming at me, weeping angle statues changing their position as the lights flash on and off, David Tennants tardis to walk around in. Yep, it was just incredible!





1 comment:

  1. A fantastic day in London, Dr Who Experience in Cardiff, real Ireland at Westport...what's next on this wonderful trip?

    ReplyDelete